Friday, August 18, 2017

Pumpkin Wall Hanging

Today's post is short but sweet.  In my attempt to get back to my sewing I thought it would be a good idea to make myself a Fall themed wall hanging.  I used a quilt block that is free on www.craftsy.com .  If you have an account with Craftsy just go to their free patterns and search for Free Pumpkin Quilt Block.

If you don't have an account with Craftsy yet, it's very simple to create one and it's free!

What do you think?

I want the wall hanging to finish about 24" square so I dug into my box of 2 1/2" squares, pulled out any fall colors along with neutral ones and created this scrappy border.  I'm pleased with it.

I hope to get some free time soon to quilt and bind it.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, I am making a table runners with mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! These blocks will make a lovely table runner.

      Delete
  2. Very cute. Will wait to see how you quilt it. Shouldn't take too long even if hand quilted with colorful fat thread.

    ReplyDelete