Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along

What's one more project added to whatever we're working on?

I stumbled upon the neatest sounding, EASY looking online Aiming For Accuracy Quilt-Along that is completely free for anyone who would like to participate.



I've added their Logo button on the right side of my blog bar, and anytime you want to check it out, you can click on the button and it will take you straight to the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along blog site.

It's officially beginning with the first lesson on June 20th...but they have released the Fabric Requirements so you can start playing with your stash of fabrics and pulling out what you like.  I may be very brave this time and not even pull out fabric in the beginning....but just pull out scraps as I go.  I like to live dangerously.  Of course, I have some time to think about it.

The link to go straight to the post that gives the Fabric Requirements is:....


The end product looks fun and I think it will be easy enough to do along with all my other projects.

As each lesson is revealed, I will remind you on this blog, so don't worry about forgetting or missing an important lesson. 

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment