Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Playing Catch Up for AFAQAL

Why is it always difficult to get back into the swing of things once you take a vacation?  I can't believe how "behind" I got simply by going away for a couple of weeks...but it was worth it!  I'll share about our vacation in another post....but for now....let me show you what I've been sweating over the past week. :)


Isn't it looking nice?  I can't believe that in only a few short weeks, the quilt-along will be completed and I'll have a quilt top ready to quilt!  (If I continue to stay caught-up with the weekly lessons that is! :)

In previous blog posts, you were able to see lessons 1 - 7 individually....so let me show you my completed lessons 8 - 12 individually.

Lesson 8.....

Lesson 9....

Lesson 10...

Lesson 11...

Lesson 12...

I thought I ought to mention to everyone that IF you are the slightest bit interested in making this quilt for yourself at anytime, you can download the weekly instructions FREE until October 31, 2013.  After that date, the designer will be charging to obtain the pattern.

The website to get the weekly instructions is as follows:



Lesson 13 has already been released....so I need to make it before Sunday at midnight to be eligible for this weeks prizes. :)  

Until next time....keep quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment