Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Few Embroidery Projects for a Change

Just thought I'd take a few minutes and share some of the recent projects I made with my embroidery machine.  I've not done any embroidery in quite some time but decided to reacquaint myself and knock out a few gifts at the same time. 

Each of the designs used in the following projects were all obtained through the online shop at www.emblibrary.com 

I must say that I'm very impressed with the quality of designs at this online shop.  They stitch out beautifully and the stitch density, etc., is perfect.  They have weekly sales that make their designs truly affordable, even to super frugal shoppers like myself.

The tote below was made for my boss at our local quilt/fabric shop....


This tote was made for my friend and co-worker Carolyn.....


These monogrammed hand towels were requested by one of my daughters.....


I stumbled upon this precious embroidery design of a clarinet.  My granddaughter plays clarinet in her middle school band.  I purchased a pre-made fleece jacket and put the design on the back.  The actual design had a large red bow wrapped around the bottom end of the clarinet and was considered a Christmas design.  After everything had stitched out, leaving the bow as the last item to embroider, I decided to leave it off in the hopes she would like to wear it more often than just at Christmas.


Close-up.....


Surprise, Surprise!!!!  She actually loves it!  My daughter sent this photo of Abbi modeling it and I guess my youngest grandson Liam approved of it as well.


I'm still having fun in my sewing room and will share an update soon!

Until next time!

2 comments: