Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lesson 7 Complete for AFAQAL

It's a good feeling to be caught up again this week on the Aiming For Accuracy Quilt-Along.

Here is Lesson 7......


The link for the free instructions is......


Other quilters have been doing a "mock up" of their future completed quilt tops by taking the blank color pages the designer provided and inserting the actual photos of completed blocks/sections.  I attempted to do the same and must be missing something.  (No big surprise!)  

I ended up creating a Word Document and inserting my blocks into it....but in order to share it, I had to print it off, scan it and make it a jpeg file.  I know there is an easier way to do it but I'm not grasping it quite yet. 

Here is my mock up...done the hard way....my printer ink isn't working great so please ignore the strange lines through some of the blocks. LOLOL


Not too shabby...huh?  

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment