Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Snow, Busy Days and Squeezing In Time At The Machine

Woke up this morning to find 5 inches of snow on the ground!  My first tendency on mornings like this is to pull the quilts up higher and sleep a little while longer.  Couldn't do that today.  7 year old Liam came home from school early yesterday with a stomach bug...a really yukky one at that!  Fearing that the crude germs would infect little Ava, a last minute decision was made for me to go babysit at her house instead of her coming here.

We had a ton of fun together.  I was brought home this afternoon just in time to start cooking dinner, a quick pot of chili for me and Ray and hamburgers for the rest of the gang that refuse to eat chili.  Food put away and kitchen cleaned by 7:30pm...then it was time to grab some "me" time.

Tonight I was able to make two in-the-hoop Easter bunnies with pockets to hold miniature candy bars.

With candy....

Just like the flower coasters shared in yesterday's blog, would you believe that this bunny is another FREE design from Kreativekiwi.  In order to see them and download the design, you must create an account.  Once you are logged in you can find TONS of  "members freebies".

A few weeks ago I made this sweet little baby doll for my Ava Jean.  It's another in-the-hoop project offered by Sweetpea called Modern Doll.

It warmed my heart to see how much this little girl loved her new doll baby.


Now I'm tired and must go to bed. :) :)  Tomorrow is a brand new day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment