Monday, April 2, 2018

Amanda's Bodybuilding Competition Results

Just a quick little blog post update on my daughter Amanda's bodybuilding competition.  This was her first one to compete in and my first one to ever attend.

She did well. I'm so proud of the hard work and dedication she put into this dream of hers.  The hours spent in the gym and the special diet....so much work!

We were able to keep the TEAM MANDA embroidered shirts a secret until we arrived at the venue.  As imagined, Amanda was thrilled to see us all decked out in her honor!

She won 1st Place in Debut, 1st Place in Novice and 2nd Place in Women's Open Physique...

Another competition she will be entering is at the end of this month.  Thankfully, the family can wear the same shirts and I can get back to other items of interest.  

If the weather will warm up just a little bit more I'll be able to go down in the basement and throw a quilt top on the longarm and brush the dust off my quilting skills. :)

I'll close today's post with some of the professional photos taken of Amanda last week.

Time to get back to sewing and quilting!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment