Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gifts from Prague

This is one of those posts that I had meant to share a few months ago and totally forgot!

My dear friend Marianne and her husband traveled to Prague to visit one of theirs sons and his wife.  I still find it hard to believe that she actually thought of me during her exciting time of travel and family fun.  (She must be a true friend!!!) :) :) :)

Imagine my PLEASANT surprise when I received a package in the mail containing a few gifts she purchased for me in Prague!!!!


FABRIC!!!!  The gift that is always the right size and color!! :) :) :)  Plus, there was the most beautiful little thimble.  I LOVE MY GIFTS!!!

The funny part is that she had originally thought she would find some unique fabrics, only attainable in Prague...but instead, when she spotted the Civil War Reproduction fabrics from the good ol' U.S.A., she thought it was too funny and couldn't resist getting them.

So, when I use these fabrics in a reproduction quilt in the future, I will be able to share the story that the fabrics came all the way from PRAGUE!!!!

Thank you again Marianne!  You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment