Monday, November 4, 2013

Tula Pink Blocks 11 - 15

It's been awhile since I worked on any new blocks from the Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks book.

You should know me well enough by now to know that I am constantly jumping from one UFO to another UFO.  But I must be honest and say that I have impressed myself with how many projects I've actually FINISHED this year!  I'm actually proud of myself!!! :) :) :)

As a reminder...these blocks measure 6 1/2"  at this point.  There are a total of 100 blocks in the book and I'm just making them in the exact same order that they are printed in the book.

So....for your entertainment....here are my completed blocks 11 - 15.......

Block #11.....


Block #12....


Block #13...


Block #14...


Block #15...


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment