Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthday Blocks Heading to Texas

It's that time again!  Another quilter is having a birthday in our "Birthday Block Swap" group.

Wanda requested her blocks be made using Purples, Teals and Light Blues.  This time I searched for patterns in my old magazines and books.

This first one is called "Old Maid's Puzzle".....


This second block is called "Constellation"....


Now to see them side by side....


I'm very happy with both of them and I hope Wanda likes them as well.

Today is a busy day at our home, my daughter Emily's college graduation is tonight.  The weather is not very nice unfortunately.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the thunder, lightning and hail that is predicted will hold off at least during the time it takes us to walk the couple of blocks from the parking area to the coliseum and then back again afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment