Friday, July 12, 2013

Used New Pantograph to Quilt Lap Quilt and Table Runner

I received my new pantograph in the mail from the designer Patricia Ritter as thanks for inspiring her to design something new.  It is called Scrolling Vine and it's now available at Urban Elementz.

I loaded the Giant Churn Dash lap quilt on my longarm frame and started quilting away.


Finished all the quilting...


Close up....


Here is the back...


I had enough of the backing fabric and cotton batting left on the to go ahead and quilt a table runner I had pieced quite some time ago.


Close up....


I just LOVE this pantograph design.  I have a feeling that this one will get lots of use through the years on future quilts. :)

What have YOU be working on?

Until next time....keep sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment