Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week Two Aiming For Accuracy Quilt-Along

So far, so good.  I've been able to keep up with everyone online and still work on my own projects.  Are you participating in the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along along with the nearly 400 other quilters all over the world?

Here is my Lesson 2 block...all finished...


The link to get directly to this week's lesson is as follows...


The first two blocks have been rather large....15 1/2" square before sewing the black sashing per instruction. It hasn't taken much time at all (thankfully) and I hope that aspect of it continues.

This shows both BIG blocks finished so far on my design wall...


There will be weekly prizes and if you keep up with the lessons and post photos of the finished blocks, your name goes in the pot.  I never win anything so I'm not holding my breath but it's fun to keep up and enter anyway.

Keep sewing....it will make you happy, happy, happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment