Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 3 Aiming For Accuracy Quilt A-Long


Just finished the block for Week 3 of the Aiming For Accuracy Quilt A-Long.  I must say that I'm enjoying making this blocks each week in between my usual projects.  It's pretty exciting to sit back and look at the progress, watching how quickly the quilt is growing knowing that only a short amount of time is spent piecing them together each week.

If you are working along with me and are reading this post from an e-mailed version...you will find the directions for this weeks lesson at the following link...


Here is the 3 week's worth of lessons thus far on my design wall....


It certainly will end up being one bright quilt top! :) :)

Time to get back to some other works in progress.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment