Friday, March 8, 2013

Rustling Leaves Quilt Top FINISHED!

I think I can...I think I can....I think I can finish this quilt top!!

Pics of the last few blocks....





And when all the blocks are finally sewn together...the CENTER of the quilt top looks like this:


Next step is to measure the true width and length (from the center of the quilt) to cut the borders.  Kirsten was making faces as she "helped" me take the measurements. :) :)  I ask SO MUCH of my teenager!!!!


Borders are cut, sewn, and pressed....


Just sewing on the border took two days!  But the work was well worth it.  I'm so happy with my completed quilt top.  It ended up being approx. 89" x 97".


 Isn't she pretty!  I'm thrilled!  Yippee!! Woo Hoo!!!  It's finished!!  Time to do the Happy Dance (if my hip didn't hurt so bad!) LOL

Now it will be neatly folded and put away until I can get it quilted. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! How much you want for it? Made one for FIL
    ….I miss it….

    ReplyDelete